Saturday, May 19, 2012

Luahan Hati 51 : Pray to Allah=)

The Name of Allah.

Assalamualaikum:)

I asked for strength and
Allah SWT gave me difficulties to make me strongs.
I asked for wisdom and
Allah SWT gave me problems to solve.
I asked prosperity and
Allah SWT gave me brawn and brains to work
I asked for courage and
Allah SWT gave me danger to overcomes
I asked for patience and 
Allah SWT place me in situations
Where I was force to wait.
I asked for love and
Allah SWT gave me troubled people to help
I asked for favors and
Allah SWT  gave me oppurnities.
I recieve nothing i wanted
I recieve anythings i needed.
My prayers all have been answered.
ALHAMDULILLAH.:=)

Happines keep you sweet,
sorrow keep you human,
learn from it.
Life keep you Humble.
think before you act or said.
Succes keeps you glowing,
Remember the Poor,..
and
Have faith with Qada' and Qadar,
Allah SWT..
Will keep you goings,,
INSYA-ALLAH..=')


Jazakallahu Khairan Khatira:)

No comments:

Post a Comment