Saturday, June 9, 2012

Luahan Hati 64 : Return This Heart For You,Ya Rabb.=')

In The Name of Allah.

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhwah~

It's normal for us to get sidetracked ,we are human after all.But what's really important is for us to realize the fact that our iman is getting lower or our sensitivity towards sins is reducing
or the fact that we feel like we are the distant of Allah.
And when we feel like this ,it's very crucial for us to act on it immediately.
Return to Allah!The mujahadah won't stop as long as
we're still breathing.

Oh Allah,Im Think my heart is far away from You,
My life is distant from You,
My iman is bit and getting lower ,
And i need a hidayah from you.

Oh Allah,my life also do a wrong path,
i need a friends who always reminds me about You,
Who always invite me to majlis ilmu,dhikir and tazkirah.
Oh Allah,Show me the right path of my life.

My Lord,You blessed me with Islam and i did not ask You for it.
My Lord,blessed me with Jannatul Firdaus and im asking for You to it.:')

"Whoever wants to know how much he loves Allah let me see him;
When he is given choices between two matter,one that Allah loves
and one that he loves,let him see which one he chooses."
p/s: im think this is my last entry before i'm back to my love hostel.haha:D


Jazakallahu Khairan Khatira:)

No comments:

Post a Comment